The Many Applications of Deco 20
Deco 20 clear sealer can be used for new & existing construction and decorative coatings. It is a water-based, non-toxic, and non-flammable sealer that is designed to penetrate concrete and masonry surfaces, providing a durable, long-lasting barrier against water and moisture. Deco 20 is a non-hazardous reactive sealer designed to seal and protect concrete surfaces and materials from the damaging effects of water.
Deco 20 is an advanced hybrid acrylic resin coating. It is easy to apply and it dries clear, so it does not alter the appearance of the surface that it is applied to. It is also environmentally friendly, and it is safe to use around children and pets.
For construction, Deco 20 can be used on concrete slabs, foundations, and even interior walls. Deco 20 helps to provide moisture control to these surfaces, and it also helps to improve the durability of the concrete or masonry. It is approved for damp proofing of masonry block, pre-cast, and poured concrete foundation walls. It is specifically designed for the demanding requirements of waterproofing foundation walls.
For decorative coatings, Deco 20 can be used to seal concrete and masonry surfaces before applying paint or other coatings. It can also be used to seal masonry surfaces, such as brick, block, stone, and concrete driveways. Deco 20 is 100% transparent and can dramatically reduce mildew growth on roofs, sidewalks, patios, and other concrete surfaces.
Advantages of Using Deco 20
Here are some of the benefits of using Deco 20 clear sealer:
• Dries Clear, non-yellowing, no odor.
• It can be painted or coated over.
• Easy to apply, Dries in 4-6 hours.
• Provides a durable, long-lasting barrier against water and moisture.
• Helps to ensure that paint or other coatings will adhere properly to the surface.
• Environmentally friendly.
• Unaffected by ultraviolet rays.
Best Practices for Deco 20 Application
Here are some additional tips for using Deco 20 clear sealer:
• The air temperature should not be above 95 degrees or below 50 degrees when applying Deco 20.
• For the best results, apply Deco 20 on a cool, dry day. Flash drying can occur when Deco 20 is sprayed when the substrate has exceeded 105 degrees.
• Do not apply Deco 20 on a windy day.
• Do not repeat product application, as this is a water-based product it will repel itself once it’s applied.
If you have any questions or would like help selecting the best sealer for your construction needs, contact us – and inform us of your New & Existing Construction or Decorative coating needs.