5 Reasons your customers should seal their pavers
Sealing Provides Protection
- Pavers are constantly exposed to different elements such as weather conditions and pollutants. This can cause the substrate of the paver to break down. Your customer will want to protect the pavers from this damage, so the pavers don’t lose their appeal. A sealed paver provides much needed protection against the weather and the other elements that reduce the value pf the pavers.
Reduce Maintenance Time & Costs
- Sealing the pavers can significantly reduce maintenance costs for homeowners. They want to enjoy their homes, not constantly maintain them. Unsealed pavers are prone to cracks, weed breakout and stains that require constant repairs and cleaning to maintain. Sealing pavers is one of the best ways you can cut down on the cost and time of maintaining the home’s landscape.
Control Pests and Insects
- Sealing your pavers can help prevent insects and pests from inhabiting the space between your pavers. When pavers are left unsealed, ants and other insects can create a home between cracks and then easily move around the property. However, sealing the pavers can help the client cut down on insect problems, and provide them with better pest control.
Sealing Pavers is an Investment
- Sealing pavers is a way of investing in the property, this is a huge benefit to the current homeowners and any future owners. A sealed paver is likely to give your customer a ROI on installation costs at a minimum. In most cases, the value of the return is dependent on the look and type of pavers installed at the home, and the type of sealer that the pavers have been maintained by. This is when it’s beneficial to have a reputable coating company supporting you and preserving the pavers.
Improve Aesthetics And Curb Appeal
- Paver sealing can make a home look more attractive, appealing, and inviting to both guests and neighbors. Driveways make up a substantial part of your entrance, and it is the first point of contact visitors see therefore, it should receive as much curb appeal as possible. A sealed and paved pathway or pool deck can significantly improve the landscaping and serve as a pleasing view in the comfort of your customer’s home. Attractive and well-sealed pavers can bring back life to their home and make the house stand out among other homes in the area.
For more information and training on our products please contact Deco Products today!
Prefer to watch a video on this information? See below!